23 agosto 2019 a las 12:23 #15854Secretaría AnembeModerador
ADISSEO POSITION DESCRIPTION
TITLE: Ruminant Technical Advisor DATE: March 19, 2019
INCUMBENT: New Posting
REPORTS TO: TBD (depending on region)
* * * * *
– Educate the market on the virtues of AA balancing and the practical AA formulation strategies to maximize value to the dairy producer.
– Technically support all products in Adisseo’s ruminant portfolio. This includes developing strategies to promote and expand the use of current products, contribute to the technical positioning, and realization of technical marketing documents and the technical development of new market niches for existing products.
– Represent Adisseo to the ruminant scientific and technical authorities and make presentations at conferences in the geographic area covered.
II. Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Provide technical support to TSMs to develop sales of the Ruminant Product Portfolio
• Be an expert in amino acid formulation for Ruminants 40%
• Contribute to technical positioning of products and to technical marketing documents
• Contribute to writing technical articles for the popular press
• Make presentations at professional and customer conferences
• Manage field trials, some directly and some in support of TSMs
• Keep Ruminant Director abreast of relevant scientific information impacting the market 10%
III. Experience and competence:
• Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in Dairy Science, Metabolism, Physiology or related subject.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work well in both a team environment and autonomously.
• Practical knowledge/work experience of ruminant production systems.
• Expertise in amino acid formulation for ruminants
• Advanced computer skills, comfortable with using statistical packages such as SAS
• Experience in selling technical product or process.
• Thorough knowledge of the ruminant nutrition business in territory.
• Professional knowledge of amino acid balancing and other formulation software for ruminants (INRA, DVE, CNCPS, NRC, customer company software, etc).
• Advanced computer skills, competent in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentations.
• Languages: Local language. English is a must for those working on several countries.
• In support of 5-6 M€ sales
• Located in one of countries served
• Travel is approximately 60%
• Manage technical expenses for area/territory: analyses, field trials, customer technical requests.
V. Working relationships and interactions:
A. Organizational: Ruminant Director, Regional Directors
B. Functional: – Regional Director
– Ruminant Category Manager
– Other Ruminant Technical Advisors
– Area Manager
– Marketing Officer
– Members of the ruminant team
https://www.adisseo.com/en/offres/ruminant-technical-manager/ or contact Dr. Christophe Paulus at email@example.com
- Debes estar registrado para responder a este debate.